- Published: New York : Penguin Books, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Description: 472 pages ; 23 cm
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Social change -- Fiction. -- Czechoslovakia
- Prague (Czech Republic) -- Fiction. -- History
- Czechoslovakia -- Fiction. -- History -- Velvet Revolution, 1989
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
"It's October 1990. Jacob Putnam is young and full of ideas. He's arrived a year too late to witness Czechoslovakia's revolution, but he still hopes to find its spirit, somehow. He discovers a country at a crossroads between communism and capitalism, and a picturesque city overflowing with a vibrant, searching sense of possibility. As the men and women Jacob meets begin to fall in love with one another, no one turns out to be quite the same as the idea Jacob has of them--including Jacob himself."-- From front cover flap.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.