- Published: Auburn, ME : Child's Play Inc., 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 x 26 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Ms. Amanda's Storytimes - Fall 2014
- Kayla's Storytime January-June 2014
- Silly Stories for gr PreK-2
- Picture Book Readaloud for gr. K-2
Login to add tags
Harold finds a voice
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E DIC
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Traverwood Youth PicBks
"Harold is an amazing mimic, and can imitate the sound of everything in his home. Tired of repeating the same old noises, he yearns to find out what other voices there are in the big, wide world. But what happens when he suddenly realizes that he doesn't yet have a voice of his own?"--P.  of cover.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.