- Published: New York : Bloomsbury USA, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Description: 242 pages ; 25 cm
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Americans -- Fiction. -- Denmark
- Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Fiction. -- Denmark -- Copenhagen
- Self-actualization -- Fiction.
- Copenhagen (Denmark) -- Fiction.
- Love stories.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Kerrigan in Copenhagen : a love story
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Kerrigan is writing a guide book to his adopted city of Copenhagen. Specifically, a guide to the city's drinking establishments--of which there are more than 1,500.Thus, it is a project potentially without end, and one with a certain amount of numbness built into it, through countless drinks imbibed.And that is part of the point: for Kerrigan, an American expat fleeing a brutal family tragedy, has plenty he wants to numb.The only problem with his project is his research associate, a voluptuous, green eyed gal who makes him tremble.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.