- Published: Chapel Hill, North Carolina : Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Description: 294 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Children with disabilities -- Fiction. -- Institutional care
- Institutional care -- Fiction. -- Employees
- Incest victims -- Fiction. -- Institutional care
- Mental illness -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Good kings bad kings
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Malletts Adult, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult, West Adult
The residents at a facility for disabled young people in Chicago build trust and make friends in an effort to fight against their living conditions and mistreatment.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.