- Published: New York : Lee & Low Books, c2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Civil rights movements -- Fiction.
- Racism -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Typewriting -- Fiction.
- School integration -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- North Carolina
- Greenville (N.C.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
- Main CHARACTERs - kids of color lead the story
- Picture Book History - stories from North American history
- LINKS Kindergarten through Third Grade
- Picture Book History - African-American stories
Login to add tags
As fast as words could fly
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Tuck, Pamela M.
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Downtown Youth PicBks, Malletts Youth Picture Books, West Youth Picture Books
"A thirteen-year-old African American boy in 1960s Greenville, North Carolina, uses his typing skills to make a statement as part of the Civil Rights movement. Based on true events. Includes author's note"--Provided by publisher.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.