- Published: New York : First Second, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 173 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
Recently Listed On
- Great Graphic Novels for Teens 2014
- 2014 Alex Award Winners - Teens & Adults
- Checkout History
- NPR's Best Books of 2013 -- Cookbooks & Food
- Graphic novel biographies, autobiographies, and memoirs
- Food Memoirs
- Alex Award Winners - 2002-2014
Login to add tags
Relish : my life in the kitchen
There are no copies available and 26 requests on 4 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Adult Graphic Novel / Relish
"Lucy Knisley loves food. The daughter of a chef and a gourmet, this talented young cartoonist comes by her obsession honestly. In her forthright, thoughtful, and funny memoir, Lucy traces key episodes in her life thus far, framed by what she was eating at the time and lessons learned about food, cooking, and life. Each chapter is bookended with an illustrated recipe-- many of them treasured family dishes, and a few of them Lucy's original inventions" -- from publisher's web site.
Login to write a review of your own.