- Published: New York : Crown Publishers, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: First Edition.
- Description: 310 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Death row inmates -- Fiction.
- Women prisoners -- Fiction.
- Attorney and client -- Fiction.
- Women lawyers -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction. -- Investigation
Login to add tags
The execution of Noa P. Singleton
There are no copies available and 16 requests on 5 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Visited by a high-powered attorney who has initiated a clemency petition on her behalf and who is also the mother of her victim, death-row inmate Noa is slowly persuaded to share the events surrounding the murder in spite of her reluctance to reveal the whole story or have her life extended.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.