- Published: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Description: 607 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Large Type
- Bards and bardism -- Fiction.
- Druids and druidism -- Fiction.
- Saxons -- Fiction.
- Vikings -- Fiction.
- Mythology, Norse -- Fiction.
- Folklore -- Fiction. -- Scotland -- Orkney
- Mermaids -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The Islands of the Blessed
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Sequel to: The Land of the Silver Apples.
Two years after their adventures in The Land of the Silver Apples, the apprentice bard Jack and his Viking companion Thorgil confront the malevolent spirit of a vengeful mermaid and begin a quest that casts them among the fin folk of Notland.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.