- Published: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Mariah's May School Visits 2014: Grades K-2
- J's Summer List
- Gift books 2013
- Best Picture Books of 2013 (from School Library Journal)
- Best Picture Books of 2013 (from Publishers Weekly)
Login to add tags
If you want to see a whale
There is currently 1 available and 1 request on 5 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: E FOG
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth PicBks
"A Neal Porter Book."
Advises the reader about what to do, and not do, in order to successfully spot a whale, such as wrapping up in a not-too-cozy blanket, ignoring the roses, and especially, being patient.
Do YOU want to see a whale?! Check out this book.
Login to write a review of your own.