- Published: New York : Random House Audio : Books on Tape, 
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Description: 4 sound discs (4 hrs.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Book on CD
- Angelou, Maya -- Family.
- Authors, American -- Biography. -- 20th century
- Entertainers -- Biography. -- United States
- African American authors -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Mom & me & mom
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: BOCD 921 Angelou, Maya
Read by the author.
For the first time, Maya Angelou reveals the triumphs and struggles of being the daughter of Vivian Baxter, an indomitable spirit whose petite size belied her larger-than-life presence - a presence absent during much of Angelou's early life. When her marriage began to crumble, Vivian famously sent three-year-old Maya and her older brother away from their California home to live with their grandmother in Stamps, Arkansas. Their reunion a decade later began a story that has never before been told.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.