- Published: New York, NY : Simon & Schuster, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: 1st Touchstone hardcover ed.
- Description: 372 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Single women -- Fiction. -- Crimes against
- Murder -- Fiction. -- Investigation
- Secrecy -- Fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Small cities -- Fiction. -- Kentucky
- Kentucky -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The next time you see me
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult
"A Touchstone book."
The murder of a single woman--the hard-drinking and unpredictable Ronnie Eastman--reveals the ambitions, prejudices, and anxieties of a small Southern town and its residents.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.