- Published: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 113 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 910
- Behavior -- Fiction.
- Apatosaurus -- Fiction.
- Pets -- Fiction.
- Birthdays -- Fiction.
- Spoiled girls -- Fiction.
- Girls and dinosaurs -- Fiction.
- Determination in girls -- Fiction.
- Determination (Personal quality) -- Fiction.
- Forests -- Fiction.
- Girls -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- 3rd Grade Reads
- Mighty Girls Fiction and Non-fiction!
- Readaloud - Beginning Listeners
- May School Visits 2013 - Amanda K-2
- May School Visits 2013 K-3 Laura
- May School Visits 2013 Rachel - grades 2-3
- May School Visits 2013 Rachel - grades K-1
- Readaloud - Classroom Picture Books
Login to add tags
Lulu and the brontosaurus
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Viorst, Judith
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth, West Youth
Lulu's parents refuse to give in when she demands a brontosaurus for her birthday and so she sets out to find her own, but while the brontosaurus she finally meets approves of pets, he does not intend to be Lulu's.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.