- Published: New York : Amulet Books, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 295 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 820
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Leukemia -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Pennsylvania
- Jews -- Fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- Pittsburgh (Pa.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Books for a cold, rainy day inside with a bucket of ice cream
- The Fault in Our Stars, Weepy Romances and books on Illness
- YALSA's Best Fiction for Young Adults 2013
- If you like author John Green...
- Recipients of the Cybils Award
Login to add tags
Me and Earl and the dying girl
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Traverwood Teen
Seventeen-year-old Greg has managed to become part of every social group at his Pittsburgh high school without having any friends, but his life changes when his mother forces him to befriend Rachel, a girl he once knew in Hebrew school who has leukemia.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.