- Published: New York, NY : Scholastic, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Description: 65 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Walker, Rachel (Fictitious character)
- Tate, Kirsty (Fictitious character)
- Fairies -- Fiction.
- Dance -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- My favorite childhood books
- Rainbow Magic Fairy books
- Rainbow Magic Superstar Fairies
- Checkout History
- Rainbow Magic
Login to add tags
Vanessa the choreography fairy
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Rainbow Magic
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
Previously published in the U.K. as: Vanessa the dance steps fairy.
Rachel and Kirsty are thrilled when their fairy friends whisk them away to the Fairyland Music Festival! But the festival is a mess. Jack Frost has stolen the Superstar Fairies' magic music clefs. He's determined to be the biggest superstar in the world and the girls are determined to stop him! Oh, no! Vanessa the Choreography Fairy is missing her music clef. Now dancers are stumbling all over! Can Rachel and Kirsty help save the day and the dance moves?
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.