- Published: New York : Scholastic Press, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 304 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 740
Recently Listed On
- Young Readers With High Reading Levels
- Summer Read Fantasies
- May School Visits 3-5 2013 - Vicki
- May School Visits 2013 4-5 Laura
- Checkout History
- Central Academy School Library Summer Reading List 2013
- If you like How to Train Your Dragon...
Login to add tags
The dragonet prophecy
There are no copies available and 3 requests on 5 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fantasy
"Clay has lived his whole life under the mountain. The MudWing dragonet knows war is raging between the dragon tribes in the world outside - a war that he and four other dragonets are destined to end, according to the mysterious prophecy they have been taught. The five "chosen" dragonets were stolen from their homes while they were still in their eggs - and hidden away for years - all to fulfill the prophecy. But not every dragonet wants a destiny. And when danger threatens one of their own, Clay and his friends may choose freedom over fate ... leave the mountain ... and set the dragon world on a course that no one could have predicted." -- Jacket.
Login to write a review of your own.