- Published: Seattle : Sasquatch Books, 
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: xxiv, 165 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Vegan or Vegetarian Books
- Cooking for & Living with Food Allergies - Dairy-Free Recipes (including Vegan)
- Cooking for & Living with Food Allergies - Gluten-Free Recipes
Login to add tags
Gluten-free & vegan bread : artisanal recipes to make at home
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 641.5636 Ka
Available Copies: Traverwood Adult
"Jennifer Katzinger makes baking artisanal gluten-free and vegan breads at home simple. This cookbook contains recipes for yeasted breads, fougasse, flatbreads, sweet breads, sourdough, quick breads, savory breads, sandwich breads. More than 60 recipes, including Country Baguette, Cinnamon Pecan Rolls, Kalamata Olive Bread, Simple Focaccia, Quinoa Crackers, Matzo Flatbread, Walnut Wild Rice Bread, Quick Anadama Bread, Irish Soda Bread, Cranberry Pecan Bread, and fifty others"
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.