- Published: Minneapolis : Millbrook Press, c2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Description: 48 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 800
Recently Listed On
- HiLo: high school students - reading 4th to 6th grade levels
- Fun Summer Non-fiction for Young Children
- May School Visits 2013 K-3 Laura
- May School Visit 2013 - Tonia K - 5
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Zombie makers : true stories of nature's undead
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 578.65 Jo
Prologue: Are They Real? -- A Fungus among Us -- The Worms Crawl In, the Worms Crawl Out -- Can We Eat the Babysitter? -- Going Viral -- Try Me, You'll Like Me -- Epilogue: How Do Zombie Makers Do What They Do? -- Fun Stuff to Explore -- Glossary.
Examines real-life accounts of zombies in nature, including a fly-enslaving fungus, a suicide worm, and a cockroach-taming wasp, and related topics.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.