- Published: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 257 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Fiction. -- Wisconsin
- Sharpshooters -- Fiction.
- Counterfeits and counterfeiting -- Fiction.
- Wisconsin -- Fiction. -- History -- 19th century
Recently Listed On
- Challenging Reads for grades 5 and Up
- Mariah's May School Visits 2014: Grades 3-5
- May School Visits 2014 - grades 4 - 5
- May School Visits 2014 4-5 Laura
- NPR's Best Books of 2013 -- Kids
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
One came home
There are currently 15 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
"A Borzoi Book."
In 1871 Wisconsin, thirteen-year-old Georgia sets out to find her sister Agatha, presumed dead when remains are found wearing the dress she was last seen in, and before the end of the year gains fame as a sharpshooter and foiler of counterfeiters.
Login to write a review of your own.