- Published: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 257 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Fiction. -- Wisconsin
- Sharpshooters -- Fiction.
- Counterfeits and counterfeiting -- Fiction.
- Wisconsin -- Fiction. -- History -- 19th century
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
One came home
There is currently 1 available and 1 request on 8 copies
"A Borzoi Book."
In 1871 Wisconsin, thirteen-year-old Georgia sets out to find her sister Agatha, presumed dead when remains are found wearing the dress she was last seen in, and before the end of the year gains fame as a sharpshooter and foiler of counterfeiters.
Login to write a review of your own.