- Published: New York : Delacorte Press, 2013.
- Year Published: 2013
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 230 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Self-reliance -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Reporters and reporting -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
- hot teen reads
- Popular Teen Historical Fiction
- Checkout History
- Gentle Reads (Ninth through Twelfth Grade)
Login to add tags
Hattie ever after
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 1st Floor, Malletts Teen, Pittsfield Teen, Traverwood Teen, West Teen
Sequel to: Hattie Big Sky.
In 1919, seventeen-year-old Hattie leaves the Montana prairie--and her sweetheart Charlie--to become a female reporter in San Francisco.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.