- Published: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 228 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 740
- Self-confidence -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Overweight persons -- Fiction.
- Human-animal relationships -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Publisher Weekly Best Children's Fiction Books of 2012
- May School Visits 2013- Middle School - Vicki
Login to add tags
The second life of Abigail Walker
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Dowell, Frances O'Roark
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
Bullied by two mean girls in her sixth-grade class, a lonely, plump girl gains self-confidence and makes new friends after a mysterious fox gently bites her.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.