- Published: New York : Skyhorse Pub., c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: xix, 306 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Conspiracies -- Case studies.
- Disinformation -- Case studies.
- Political corruption -- Case studies.
- Press and politics -- Case studies.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Dead wrong : straight facts on the country's most controversial cover-ups
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: 364.152 Be
Argues that the United States government is responsible for the deaths and cover ups of several prominent figures, including Martin Luther King, Jr., John F. Kennedy, and Vincent Foster.
All in all, this was a supremely poorly edited book. The lack of proper grammar and spelling gets in the way of the message. It makes the reader wonder what else they were too lazy to do right. You know, like research? It's so sloppy.
Login to write a review of your own.