- Published: New York : Harper, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: xii, 196 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Ojibwa Indians -- Fiction.
- Métis -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Fiction. -- Superior, Lake, Region
- Indians of North America -- Fiction. -- Great Plains
- Kidnapping -- Fiction.
- Voyages and travels -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction.
- Superior, Lake, Region -- Fiction. -- History -- 19th century
- Great Plains -- Fiction. -- History -- 19th century
Recently Listed On
- Checkout History
- Native American Literature
- Winners of the Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Erdrich, Louise
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth, West Youth
In 1866, Omakayas's son Chickadee is kidnapped by two ne'er-do-well brothers from his own tribe and must make a daring escape, forge unlikely friendships, and set out on an exciting and dangerous journey to get back home.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.