- Published: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 183 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Fun Summer Non-fiction for Young Children
- May School Visits K-2 2013 - Vicki
- School Visits 2013 - Ieva
- May School Visits 2013 K-3 Laura
- Gift Books 2012
- Awesome Animals
Login to add tags
National Geographic book of animal poetry : 200 poems with photographs that squeak, soar, and roar!
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 808.819 Na
Available Copies: Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, West Youth
"With favorites from Robert Frost, Jack Prelutsky, Emily Dickinson, and more."
Welcome to the world -- The big ones -- The little ones -- The winged ones -- The water ones -- The strange ones -- The noisy ones -- The quiet ones -- Final thought -- Writing poems about animals.
Combines photography with lyrical text celebrating the animal world, in a compilation that includes works by such poets as Emily Dickinson, Robert Frost and Rudyard Kipling.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.