- Published: New York : Twelve, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st large print ed.
- Description: 134 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Large Type
- Hitchens, Christopher -- Health.
- Cancer -- Biography. -- Patients
- Terminally ill -- Biography.
- Authors, American -- Biography.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Large Print 306.9 Hi
"Courageous, insightful and candid thoughts on malady and mortality from one of our most celebrated writers"--Provided by the publisher.
On June 8, 2010, while on a book tour, Hitchens was stricken in his New York hotel room with excruciating pain in his chest and thorax. Over the next eighteen months, until his death in Houston on December 15, 2011, he wrote constantly and brilliantly on politics and culture. Hitchens poignantly describes the torments of illness, discusses its taboos, and explores how disease transforms experience and changes our relationship to the world around us.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.