- Published: [United States?] : Flatiron Film Company : Distributed by New Video Group, 
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 133 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: Japanese
- Format: DVD
- Trân, Anh Hùng, 1963-
- Ogawa, Shinji,
- Greenwood, Jonny,
- Li, Pingbin, 1954-
- Luguern, Yên Khê,
- Ataka, Norifumi,
- Battistel, Mario,
- Matsuyama, Ken'ichi, 1985-
- Kikuchi, Rinko, 1981-
- Mizuhara, Kiko, 1990-
- Kōra, Kengo, 1987-
- Kirishima, Reika,
- Hatsune, Eriko,
- Emoto, Tokio,
- Murakami, Haruki, 1949-
- Asumikku Ēsu Entateinmento Kabushiki Kaisha.
- Fuji Terebijon, Kabushiki Kaisha.
- Red Flag Releasing (Firm)
- Soda Pictures (Firm)
- Norwegian Wood Film Partners.
- Flatiron Film Company.
- New Video Group.
- Psychosexual disorders -- Drama. -- Japan
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama. -- Japan
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Drama. -- Japan
- Motion pictures -- Japan.
- Film adaptations.
- Feature films.
- Fiction films.
- Feature films -- Japan.
- Japanese language films.
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2010.
Based on the novel by Haruki Murakami.
"Red Flag Releasing, Soda Pictures, Asmik Ace Entertainment and Fuji Television Network present in association with Norwegian Wood Film Partners"--Container.
Special features: the making of Norwegian wood; Venice featurette.
Matsuyama Ken'ichi, Kikuchi Rinko, Mizuhara Kiko, Kōra Kengo, Kirishima Reika, Hatsune Eriko, Emoto Tokio.
"Tokyo, the late 1960s. Students around the world are uniting to overthrow the establishment and Toru Watanabe's personal life is similarly in turmoil. At heart, he is deeply devoted to his first love, Naoko, a beautiful and introspective young woman. But their complex bond has been forged by the tragic death of their best friend years before. Watanabe lives with the influence of death everywhere. That is, until Midori, a girl who is everything that Naoko is not, outgoing, vivacious, and supremely self-confident, marches into his life and Watanabe must choose between his past and his future"--Container.
DVD-video; NTSC; Dolby Digital 2.0 or 5.1, stereo.
Contents: Noruwei no mori.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.