- Published: New York : Scholastic Press, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 318 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Eccentrics and eccentricities -- Fiction.
- Uncles -- Fiction.
- Inventions -- Fiction.
- Toys -- Fiction.
- Inheritance and succession -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- Fiction. -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The dark unwinding
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor, Malletts Teen, Traverwood Teen
In 1852, when seventeen-year-old Katharine is sent to her family's estate to prove that her uncle is insane, she finds he is an inventor whose work creating ingenious clockwork figures supports hundreds of families, but strange occurrences soon have her doubting her own sanity.
Login to write a review of your own.