- Published: New York : Scholastic, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 205 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 720
- Puerto Ricans -- Fiction. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Family life -- Fiction. -- New York (State) -- Harlem
- Grandmothers -- Fiction.
- Identity -- Fiction.
- Protest movements -- Fiction.
- East Harlem (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- May School Visits 2013- Middle School - Vicki
- Tappan's Top Ten Titles 2013
Login to add tags
The revolution of Evelyn Serrano
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
It is 1969 in Spanish Harlem, and fourteen-year-old Evelyn Serrano is trying hard to break free from her conservative Puerto Rican surroundings, but when her activist grandmother comes to stay and the neighborhood protests start, things get a lot more complicated--and dangerous.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.