- Published: New York : Balzer + Bray, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 280 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Behavior -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Gifted children -- Fiction.
- Robots -- Fiction.
- Robotics -- Fiction.
- Humorous stories.
Recently Listed On
- 2012 Top Shelf Fiction for Middle School Readers
- May School Visits 2013- Middle School - Vicki
- May School Visits 2013 Rachel - grades 4-5
- Kid Bits - Robots for grades 1-5
- Central Academy School Library Summer Reading List 2013
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 8 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Due to an administrative mix-up, troublemaker Donovan Curtis is sent to the Academy of Scholastic Distinction, a special program for gifted and talented students, after pulling a major prank at middle school.
Login to write a review of your own.