- Published: New York : Balzer + Bray, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 280 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Behavior -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Gifted children -- Fiction.
- Robots -- Fiction.
- Robotics -- Fiction.
- Humorous stories.
Recently Listed On
- HiLo: high school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- HiLo: middle school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- 2012 Top Shelf Fiction for Middle School Readers
- May School Visits 2013- Middle School - Vicki
- Recommended Realistic Teen Fiction
- Realistic Fiction Middle School
- Central Academy School Library Summer Reading List 2013
- If You Like "How to Eat Fried Worms"...
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Korman, Gordon
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
Due to an administrative mix-up, troublemaker Donovan Curtis is sent to the Academy of Scholastic Distinction, a special program for gifted and talented students, after pulling a major prank at middle school.
This book felt a little like a wackier, lighter, more robot-filled readalike of R.J. Palacio's "Wonder." It presented a nice reminder that brainiacs have issues too, and even mischief-minded folks can be thoughtful and sensitive. For middle schoolers (and others, too!) looking for something both relatable and fun, "Ungifted" might be a good choice.
Login to write a review of your own.