- Published: New York : Margaret Ferguson Books, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Aunts -- Fiction.
- Letters -- Fiction.
- Immigrants -- Fiction.
- Mexican Americans -- Fiction.
- Homesickness -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Picture Books Set in Diverse Environments
- Checkout History
- HISPANIC-AMERICAN stories - Picture Book History for gr. K-3
Login to add tags
The quiet place
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Stewart, Sarah
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
A little girl moves to the United States from Mexico with her family and writes letters to her aunt in Mexico about her new life.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.