- Published: Grand Haven, MI : Brilliance Audio, cp2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: Library ed.
- Description: 7 sound discs (8 hrs., 12 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Book on CD
- Abnormalities, Human -- Fiction.
- Self-acceptance -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Favorite BOCDs for the car with 8 to 14 year olds aboard
- Publisher Weekly Best Children's Fiction Books of 2012
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 2 requests on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: Y BOCD Fiction
Read by Nick Podehl, Kate Rudd, and Diana Steele.
Auggie Pullman was born with a facial deformity that prevented him from going to a mainstream school, until now. He's about to start 5th grade at Beecher Prep, and is nervous about being the new kid at school. The thing is Auggie's just an ordinary kid, with an extraordinary face. But can he convince his new classmates that he's just like them, despite appearances?
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.