- Published: Grand Haven, MI : Brilliance Audio, cp2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: Library ed.
- Description: 7 sound discs (8 hrs., 12 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Book on CD
- Abnormalities, Human -- Fiction.
- Self-acceptance -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available and 1 request on 4 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Y BOCD Fiction
Available Copies: West Youth
Read by Nick Podehl, Kate Rudd, and Diana Steele.
Auggie Pullman was born with a facial deformity that prevented him from going to a mainstream school, until now. He's about to start 5th grade at Beecher Prep, and is nervous about being the new kid at school. The thing is Auggie's just an ordinary kid, with an extraordinary face. But can he convince his new classmates that he's just like them, despite appearances?
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.