- Published: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 341 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Finance -- Fiction. -- Corrupt practices
- Ex-convicts -- Fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Parents of autistic children -- Fiction.
- Wall Street (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Suspense fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Malletts Adult
Loved this book and found it somewhat unusual. This is a new author and I also read Mortal Bonds right after Black Fridays. I enjoyed the interesting characters and the intricate financial misdeeds plot. The author holds a lot of the personal information about the characters in check. For example, you don't find out what happened to Jason's mother until the end of Mortal Bonds. The plotting is quick and the author doesn't dwell on the storyline. The mystery aspect of it is also complex and very taut until the end.
Login to write a review of your own.