- Published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 248 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Storm chasers -- Fiction.
- Tornadoes -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Alcoholism -- Fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
Login to add tags
The waiting sky
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Malletts Teen, Traverwood Teen, West Teen
Minnesota seventeen-year-old Jane McAllister has devoted years to helping her out-of-control, alcoholic mother but joining her brother in chasing tornadoes for a summer gives her a fresh perspective, new options, and her first real romance.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.