- Published: New York, N.Y. : Scholastic Press, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 409 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 760
Recently Listed On
- YALSA's Best Fiction for Young Adults 2013
- Publisher Weekly Best Children's Fiction Books of 2012
- 2013 Teen Top Ten Nominations
- Mock Printz 2013 Goodreads
- Printz 2013 Contenders
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
The Raven Boys
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Though she is from a family of clairvoyants, Blue Sargent's only gift seems to be that she makes other people's talents stronger, and when she meets Gansey, one of the Raven Boys from the expensive Aglionby Academy, she discovers that he has talents of his own--and that together their talents are a dangerous mix.
It took me a long time to get into the book, the beginning of the book was confusing and I kept getting distracted. But after I got into the book it was incredible!
The characters, all of them, were great, I loved Gansey, and his friends.
I'm ready for book number two!
Login to write a review of your own.