- Published: New York : Grove Press, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 410 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Cooking -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- Fiction. -- History -- James I, 1603-1625
- Great Britain -- Fiction. -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649
- Great Britain -- Fiction. -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649
- Historical fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
John Saturnall's feast
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Originally published: London : Bloomsbury Pub., 2012.
Taken in at the kitchens at Buckland Manor after the cruel death of his mother, young John quickly rises from kitchen boy to cook before catching the attention of the daughter of the lord of the manor, who resolves to starve herself until her father calls off her unwanted engagement.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.