- Published: New York : Signet Classics, 
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: xv, 318 p. ; 18 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Thoreau, Henry David, -- 1817-1862 -- Homes and haunts -- Massachusetts -- Walden Woods.
- Wilderness areas -- Massachusetts -- Walden Woods.
- Natural history -- Massachusetts -- Walden Woods.
- Authors, American -- Biography. -- 19th century
- Civil disobedience.
- Walden Woods (Mass.) -- Social life and customs.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Walden, or, Life in the woods ; : and, Civil disobedience
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 818.303 Th
Available Copies: Downtown 3rd Floor
Originally published: New York : New American Library, 1999. With new afterword.
Presents "Walden," in which Thoreau describes his two-year residence at Walden Pond in a small house of his own construction, and "Civil Disobedience," a protest against governmental interference with individual rights and liberty.
Contents: Civil disobedience.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.