- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster BFYR, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 359 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 380
Recently Listed On
- YALSA's Best Fiction for Young Adults 2013
- 2013 Printz Award Winners
- 2013 Rainbow Project Nominations
- Fiction by Latin American Authors
- Printz Award Honor Books, 2000-2014
Login to add tags
Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, Pittsfield Teen, West Teen
Ages 12 up.
Fifteen-year-old Ari Mendoza is an angry loner with a brother in prison, but when he meets Dante and they become friends, Ari starts to ask questions about himself, his parents, and his family that he has never asked before.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.