- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster BFYR, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 359 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 380
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- Families -- Fiction.
- Mexican-Americans -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Fiction.
Login to add tags
Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe
There are no copies available and 3 requests on 11 copies
Ages 12 up.
Fifteen-year-old Ari Mendoza is an angry loner with a brother in prison, but when he meets Dante and they become friends, Ari starts to ask questions about himself, his parents, and his family that he has never asked before.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.