- Published: New York : Viking, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 420 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- University of Cambridge -- Fiction.
- College students -- Fiction. -- England
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Musical ability -- Fiction.
- Healing -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
Login to add tags
The Bellwether revivals
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Pittsfield Adult
Nursing home assistant Oscar Lowe is drawn into the opulent world of the charismatic Bellwether siblings and falls in love with medical student Iris before realizing the dangers posed by troubled Eden Bellwether, who believes he can heal people with his music.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.