- Published: New York : Hyperion, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 378 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Alexander, Max, -- 1957 -- Travel -- Ghana.
- Alexander, Whit -- Travel -- Ghana.
- Burro (Firm)
- Business enterprises, Foreign -- Ghana.
- Storage batteries -- Economic aspects.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Bright lights, no city : an African adventure on bad roads with a brother and a very weird business plan
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 381.456 Al
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl.
The gong-gong man -- Africa is still on fire -- The Horn of Africa -- Downside -- Tiger by the tail -- Where the big men live -- A million tiny mosquito bites -- Power power -- Willy Loman in the Casbah -- A cultural design -- Skin in the game -- Paint it green -- Motor city -- How to make money -- Charging.
A journalist shares his experiences with his entrepreneur brother in Ghana, West Africa, where they set out with a strange business plan to create a for-profit enterprise to empower Africa's poor as modern consumers.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.