- Published: New York : William Morrow, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 401 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Prohibition -- Fiction.
- Organized crime -- Fiction.
- American Dream -- Fiction.
- Boston (Mass.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- Cuba -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Live by night
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Mystery
Available Copies: Malletts Adult, Pittsfield Adult
In 1926, during the Prohibition, Joe Coughlin defies his strict law-and-order upbringing by climbing a ladder of organized crime that takes him from Boston to Cuba where he encounters a dangerous cast of characters who are all fighting for their piece of the American dream.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.