- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st Touchstone hardcover ed.
- Description: 417 p. : map, geneal. table ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Anne, -- Queen, consort of Richard III, King of England, -- 1456-1485 -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction. -- England
- Great Britain -- Fiction. -- History -- Edward IV, 1461-1483
- Biographical fiction.
- Historical fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The kingmaker's daughter
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult
"A Touchstone Book"
"Kingmaker" Richard, Earl of Warwick, uses his daughters as political pawns before their strategic marriages place them on opposing sides in a royal war that will cost them everyone they love.
Gregory's novels are mostly historically accurate, although she does sometimes take poetic license or include contemporary rumors as truth in order to move the plot and build the dramatic tension. At the end of each novel, Gregory explains which parts are accurate and which are not.
Login to write a review of your own.