- Published: Don Mills, Ont. : HQN Books ; 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 425 p. ; 17 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Single mothers -- Fiction.
- Florists -- Fiction.
- Insider trading in securities -- Fiction.
- Dwellings -- Fiction. -- Maintenance and repair
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- Maine -- Fiction.
- Love stories.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Somebody to love
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Romance
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
After her father loses the family fortune in an insider-trading scheme, single mom Parker Welles is faced with some hard decisions. First order of business: go to Gideon's Cove, Maine, to sell the only thing she now own - a decrepit house in need of some serious flipping. When her father's wingman, James Cahill, asks to go with her, she's not thrilled... eve if he is fairly gorgeous and know his way around a tool box. Having to fend for herself financially for the first time in her life, Parker signs on as a florist's assistant and starts to find out who she really is. Maybe James isn't the glib lawyer she always thought he was. And maybe the house isn't the only thing that needs a little TLC?
Login to write a review of your own.