- Published: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 281 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 820
- Brothers -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Robots -- Fiction.
- Artificial intelligence -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- New York ( N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Brother from a box
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Sixth-grader Matt Rambeau finds out what it is like to have a brother when his father, a computer genius, creates a robot kid that goes to school with Matt, shares his feelings and ideas, plays, does chores, fights for his "life" when chased by spies, and becomes a part of the family.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.