- Published: New York : Blue Sky Press, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 770
Recently Listed On
- Biomes and Animal Habitats
- 3rd Grade Non-Fiction - popular subjects
- Caldecott 2013 Contenders
Login to add tags
Ocean sunlight : how tiny plants feed the seas
by Bang, Molly.
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 571.455 Ba
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth
Explains how all life on the Earth depends, directly or indirectly, on light from the sun, and describes how all ocean life, from the tiniest plankton to great whales, including the creatures in the darkest depths, form a web that uses sunshine.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.