- Published: Montréal : New York : Drawn & Quarterly ; Distributed in the U.S. by Farrar, Strauss and Giroux, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: 336 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
- Delisle, Guy -- Travel -- Jerusalem.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Canada.
- Graphic novels.
- Jerusalem -- Description and travel.
Recently Listed On
- The A.V. Club's Best Comics of 2012: Graphic Novels and Art Comics
- Booklist's Top 10 Graphic Novels: 2013
Login to add tags
Jerusalem : chronicles from the Holy City
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Adult Graphic Novel / Delisle, Guy
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Translation of : Chroniques de Jérusalem.
Originally published in French: Paris : Delcourt, c2011.
"Delisle explores the complexities of a city that represents so much to so many. He eloquently examines the impact of the conflict on the lives of people on both sides of the wall while drolly recounting the quotidian: checkpoints, traffic jams, and holidays. When observing the Christian, Jewish, and Muslim populations that call Jerusalem home, Delisle's drawn line is both sensitive and fair, assuming nothing and drawing everything" --Paper band on book.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.