- Published: New York : Clarkson Potter/Publishers, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 287 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- being an adult 101
- Lucy's Staff Picks - Cooking and Crafts
- Interesting Non-Fiction Books
- Cooking City
- Older Cookbooks
- Cooking & Eating for Health & Specialty Diets
Login to add tags
The homemade pantry : 101 foods you can stop buying & start making
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 641.5 Ch
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Malletts Adult, West Adult
Demonstrates how busy home cooks can minimize dependence on packaged foods while promoting family health and satisfaction, in a volume that includes recipes for such everyday staples as crackers, mayonnaise, and potato chips.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.