- Published: New York, N.Y. : Gotham Books, c2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Description: xiv, 256 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Urban agriculture -- Social aspects.
- Food supply -- Social aspects.
- Alternative agriculture.
- Sustainable agriculture.
- Community gardens.
Recently Listed On
- Urban Farming
- Books, Movies, TV Shows, and Albums featured on the Colbert Report (2012)
- Gardening / landscaping
- food issues
Login to add tags
The good food revolution : growing healthy food, people, and communities
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 631.5 Al
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Malletts Adult, Traverwood Adult
Describes the author's early experiences as a sharecropper's son and a KFC executive before building a preeminent urban farm to feed, educate, and employ thousands of at-risk youths.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.