- Published: [United States] : Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: Blu-ray version.
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 95 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Miyazaki, Hayao, 1941-
- Suzuki, Toshio, 1948 Aug. 19-
- Yonebayashi, Hiromasa, 1973-
- Henrie, David, 1989-
- Poehler, Amy, 1971-
- Arnett, Will.
- Mendler, Bridgit.
- Arias, Moises, 1994-
- Burnett, Carol.
- Norton, Mary.
- Sutajio Jiburi, Kabushiki Kaisha.
- Walt Disney Home Video (Firm)
- Borrowers (Fictitious characters)
- Friendship -- Drama.
- Secrecy -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Animated films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- Summer 2013
- Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli
- Vacation List
- Checkout History
- My Wishlist
- Summer 2012 List
Login to add tags
The secret world of Arrietty
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth-Blu-ray Disney Secret
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
Originally released as a motion picture in 2010.
Bonus features: Original Japanese storyboards; 'Arrietty's Song' music video; Japanese trailers and TV spots; "Summertime" music video ; The making of the "Summertime" music video.
Bridgit Mendler, David Henrie, Amy Poehler, Will Arnett, Moises Arias, Carol Burnett.
In a secret world hidden beneath the floorboards, little people called Borrowers live quietly among us. But when tenacious and tiny Arrietty is discovered by Shawn, a human boy, their secret and forbidden friendship blossoms into an extraordinary adventure.
Blu-ray disc, regions A, B, C; widescreen (1.85:1) aspect ratio; DTS-HD Master Audio (English, Japanese), Dolby Digital 5.1 (French); requires Blu-ray player.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.