- Published: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Owls -- Fiction.
- Forest animals -- Fiction.
- Separation anxiety -- Fiction.
- Mother and child -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Ms. Amanda's Storytimes - Fall 2014
- J's Summer List
- Kayla's Storytime January-June 2014
- Preschool Books - Dealing with Feelings
- Baby Bits - Favorite Books for Babies
Login to add tags
Little Owl lost
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E HAU
Available Copies: Malletts Youth Picture Books
Friendly forest animals help a newborn owl find his mother.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.