- Published: Berkeley Heights, NJ : Enslow Publishers, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: Rev. and expanded [ed.].
- Description: 160 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Sound -- Experiments.
- Light -- Experiments.
- Waves -- Experiments.
- Science projects.
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Physics
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Light, sound, and waves science fair projects, revised and expanded using the scientific method
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y 507.8 Ga
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Rev. ed. of: Light, sound, and waves science fair projects using sunglasses, CDs, and other stuff, c2004.
Some properties of sound and waves -- Some properties of light -- Light, sound, and reflection -- Light, sound, and refraction -- Dispersion, light, and color -- Sound, light, and waves -- Transverse waves and polarized light.
"Explains how to use the scientific method to conduct several science experiments about light, sound, and waves. Includes ideas for science fair projects"--Provided by publisher.
Contents: Light, sound, and waves science fair projects using sunglasses, CDs, and other stuff.
Login to write a review of your own.