- Published: New York : Hyperion Paperbacks for Children, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st Hyperion Paperbacks ed.
- Description: 208 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Middle school students -- Fiction.
- Home schooling -- Fiction.
- Hippies -- Fiction.
- Teenage boys -- Fiction.
- Children's stories, Canadian.
- Communes -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Awesome Summer Reading!
- Y Fiction to Check out of the library
- Change Your World or Live to Regret It: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- Winners of the Young Reader's Choice Award: Intermediate Winners
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Korman, Gordon
Homeschooled by his hippie grandmother, Capricorn (Cap) Anderson has never watched television, tasted a pizza, or even heard of a wedgie. But when his grandmother lands in the hospital, Cap is forced to move in with a guidance counselor and attend the local middle school. While Cap knows a lot about tie-dyeing and Zen Buddhism, no education could prepare him for the politics of public school.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.