- Published: New York : Hyperion Paperbacks for Children, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st Hyperion Paperbacks ed.
- Description: 208 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Middle school students -- Fiction.
- Home schooling -- Fiction.
- Hippies -- Fiction.
- Teenage boys -- Fiction.
- Children's stories, Canadian.
- Communes -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / School & Education
Recently Listed On
- Awesome Summer Reading!
- Y Fiction to Check out of the library
- Change Your World or Live to Regret It: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Homeschooled by his hippie grandmother, Capricorn (Cap) Anderson has never watched television, tasted a pizza, or even heard of a wedgie. But when his grandmother lands in the hospital, Cap is forced to move in with a guidance counselor and attend the local middle school. While Cap knows a lot about tie-dyeing and Zen Buddhism, no education could prepare him for the politics of public school.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.